Being a Science-Fiction author is not an easy thing (and I know that because I have tried). Being counted as one of the greats in Sci-Fi genre, indeed any genre is definitely not a matter everyone can achieve (incidentally, does anyone remember Jules Verne now?). Sir Arthur C. Clarke (16 December 1917 – 19 March 2008 ) deservedly was such an author.
Posts Tagged ‘obituary’
More power to youWell, it's an open secret that I write the blog for your comments (keep them coming). And now, you can even rate the posts. Don't worry, I will be adding 5 to any stars you give me.
Subscribe to Lazy Habits
Hall of Fame
- OK, however bad you imagine it will turn out for a character, trust GRRM to make it even more disturbing. #Dreamsongs 6 years ago
- The stage is set for The End. And if I know GRRM, I think I know how it is going to go down for the expectant protagonist. #Dreamsongs 6 years ago
- OK, this guy is so suspicious, I need more proof before I decide on his guilt or red-herringness (that's a word). #TurnCoat 6 years ago
- Woohoo, found one more for my Desi Detectives (http://bit.ly/dn5sLJ) series. Inspector Ghote, where have you been until now? 6 years ago
- "After his father died, [the boy] had to support his widowed mother and two unmarried sisters." - Nope, not reading a Bolly masala story. 6 years ago
This Week That Year