When I friends asked me what “The Magicians ” by Lev Grossman is about, the very inadequate explanation I came up about was, it’s a mix of Harry Potter and Narnia, if those had typical college-going teenagers in it. Of course, this one sentence doesn’t do any justice to the book.
Posts Tagged ‘fillory’
More power to youWell, it's an open secret that I write the blog for your comments (keep them coming). And now, you can even rate the posts. Don't worry, I will be adding 5 to any stars you give me.
Subscribe to Lazy Habits
Hall of Fame
- OK, however bad you imagine it will turn out for a character, trust GRRM to make it even more disturbing. #Dreamsongs 5 years ago
- The stage is set for The End. And if I know GRRM, I think I know how it is going to go down for the expectant protagonist. #Dreamsongs 5 years ago
- OK, this guy is so suspicious, I need more proof before I decide on his guilt or red-herringness (that's a word). #TurnCoat 5 years ago
- Woohoo, found one more for my Desi Detectives (http://bit.ly/dn5sLJ) series. Inspector Ghote, where have you been until now? 6 years ago
- "After his father died, [the boy] had to support his widowed mother and two unmarried sisters." - Nope, not reading a Bolly masala story. 6 years ago
This Week That Year